Monday, November 21, 2011

Any ideas for my bad acne?

Now it is fine. I am about 2 weeks past my period. This is were my whole face is clear, but as soon as my period starts there is nothing to get my awful acne away! I use acnefree, have tried face scrubs and masks and peelings. When my hormones are up there is nothing to stop it from flaring. Also I have/get about 100 little mini dots on my forehead which makes it really hard to cover with foundation and makeup. Any better ideas?Any ideas for my bad acne?
Do NOT use facial scrubs or masks or peels. This will only make your problem worse. It sounds like you have very sensitive skin.





I had the same problem years ago. I would recommend purpose cleansing bar for your skin. It also comes in liquid form. This is not a soap. It is a wonderful product for people with acne and sensitive skin. I would then go to the doctor and see if he could put you on retin-a cream. This cream will clear up your skin right away.





Do not use accutane. There have been studies done that have shown that this product causes birth defects.





I have had friends who have ordered proactive. It did not help any of my friends. It is up to you if you want to use that product. If it were me, I would not bother.Any ideas for my bad acne?
HONESTLY LISTEN!


DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT go buying 100 different treatments for acne. Go to a dermatologist, and get recommendedd for a drug like minocyclin,tetracyclinen or doxycyclin. If your acne is SEVERE enough, get prescribed for acutane. It is a miracle drug.
PROACTIVE!!!! give it a few months---it may not seem like its workin....but eventually it will. OR see a dermatologists for acutane;)

No comments:

Post a Comment