Monday, November 21, 2011

My boyfriend has really bad Acne on his back and chest, does anyone have any tips? I mean its horrible!!!!?

He has a realllllly hot body and all, but the acne is his only problem. I still love him and dont mind seeing him with a shirt off ;) but Id love it if his skin was clearer.My boyfriend has really bad Acne on his back and chest, does anyone have any tips? I mean its horrible!!!!?
ohh i got something from my doctor


its called: erythromycin topical solution usp 2%





i think u should ask him to go see a doctor and ask the doctor if he could write a pescription for it





trust me it works


i had some acne on my back and it cleared up after using it


make him use it after he showersMy boyfriend has really bad Acne on his back and chest, does anyone have any tips? I mean its horrible!!!!?
he could stop taking steroids...or even take more showers with plain soap not deodorant soap. If he is shaving his body hair for somw odd reason, they could simply be from razor burn.





Try acne soaps that have benzoyl perozide in them. Eat better (avoiding sugar is huge). Or even change his washing machine soap or softener.


Remember acne typically goes away with time...people stay ugly forever.
usually a change of soap in the shower will work.


you can also try anti-acne kits or creams (clearasil, neutrogena, etc.)





as far as home remedies go, you could even apply toothpaste to the problem areas (small amounts!)
Acnezine Solution is a Revolutionary Acne Skin Care System Formulated to Treat Acne from the Inside-Out


http://all4nothing.info/Health/?p=133
eat healthy drink lots of water try to eliminate pop, mabye wash your face once or twice a day. if its that bad i say go to a dermitoligist, my brother had it all over him and we had to get pills for that
Just need to scrub the area thoroughly everyday, you can apply some acne treatment prescribed by his doctor but he must keep his upper body clean and dry. More so then anywhere else.
ive been battling acne, now its pretty much gone. I had it on my back quite allot and a bit on my chest. but the tablets the doc gave me cleared up my face as well as my body.
I used to get that (I'm a woman) and it would always clear up when I went in the sun. Why doesn't he go to a dermatologist? Its really cool how you understand it. Thats really sweet.
Believe it or not, regular LISTERINE mouth wash applied directly on the acne with a cotton ball will help clear it up.





So will Tetracycline antibiotics.
i had a problem with this, and then bought that Proactiv stuff. Within 3 weeks it was all gone. That stuff does work! just buy the trial around 20 dollars, then cancel! it does work!
get him to go to the doctors and ask for


tetracycline tablets they will do a good job and taken long term they are effective
Shower more frequently.
A hot body with lots of acne...Sounds like a strange fetish to me
my friend said that drinking water helps, im not sure if that's true or not though.
Eat less fatty food.
eww umm he can use acne products


on his body to im guessing
get him acne free

No comments:

Post a Comment