Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you rather be fat with clear skin, or be fit with bad acne?

Fit with bad skin, because alot of people go through acne and people cannot judge you for it. fat people can be judged easily by others. also acne clears up and isnt harmful to your health- whereas being obese is!Would you rather be fat with clear skin, or be fit with bad acne?
fit with bad skin, you can always put on makeupWould you rather be fat with clear skin, or be fit with bad acne?
Neither. I eat healthily and get good skin and be slim.





I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.





Details such as my experience, meals, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.


Xiaozhen
Fit with bad skin!
fit with bad skin
fit with bad acne. Acne can always be resolved by things like proactiv. To be fat makes you have a higher chance of cholesterol, heart diease, and much more.
with bad acne ...





if it's a phase ... but if it's with you for the rest of your life, than fat with perfect skin - you can always diet!
  • lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment