Monday, November 21, 2011

OK heres the deal my boyfriend has really bad acne on his chest and on his back....?

We've tried everything to help does anyone have any suggestions?OK heres the deal my boyfriend has really bad acne on his chest and on his back....?
hot water and baking soda.OK heres the deal my boyfriend has really bad acne on his chest and on his back....?
I have found that anything with a system is key. Like first wash your face and because that throws off the ph in your skin you have to put it back in with a moisturizer. But nothing with oil. I went to a Arbonne party and a consultant was there saying this. It could be that he needs to heal from the inside out. So buying one that has pills in it sounds like what he needs to do. Unfortunately it's not real cheap, but I think you can have a refund. You might want to check that out. My sister has just bought me a set of stuff from Marykay because we both have bad acne and she said it has taken her acne completely away which is hard to believe with how bad it was, but I will see. Don't know what it's called. The Arbonne acne link is below.
I think as long as you love him and like his personality and also don't care about what other people think about you stay with him.have you tried proactive?i know it is used for face and everything but it might work out.
You can spend a fortune on all these products they have to sell but anyone I have ever known has used plain old rubbing alcohol.After you use this buy a natural moisturizing cream to keep it moist naturally.
Accutane....it's supposedly the mother of all treatments. You have to get your blood checked every month and there are a lot of side effects including some that affect your liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment