Monday, November 21, 2011

I Have Really bad acne how do i get rid of it?

No Matter wat the costI Have Really bad acne how do i get rid of it?
http://www.freederm.com/?ysmwa=wCm87MxBy鈥?/a>I Have Really bad acne how do i get rid of it?
Ok first of all Proactiv does NOT work (I've tried it). Try taking Zinc pills, put egg yolks on your face (they have Zinc), drink lots of water, get oil wipes and don't wash your face more than twice a day!
I disagree with Dream_Of_Hope, Proactiv absolutely works, and it works FAST! The only caveat is that you have to keep using it or the acne just comes back and it's not cheap. I guarantee you that it works if you use it properly, you have to be very faithful and follow each step exactly.
I too had really bad acne and I tried everything. Until a friend of mine told me about this http://www.acnefreeplan.com . At first, I was like yeah right. But I said to myself, what the hell. I need to get rid of this. It help me find the solution that I needed to get rid of this problem. I hope it can work for you too. I understand your pain. Best of luck.
proactiv.





or a prescription from a dematologist.
proactiv?


its been endorsed by a lot of celebs.
Get proactiv because it would clear your face up. I have it and my face is so clear. It really isn't that much money but it is worth it.
Try Anew from avon peel off face mask im unsure about that recipe you suggested but hey its worth a try





I use panoxyl aquagel 10





Benzoyl peroxcide 10%





I swear by this this clears spots in days its brillient!





You buy this from chemists For 拢2.59 for 40g tube last for awhile effective and cheap anything with benzoyl in is fantastic please try it you will not be disapointed! you will be wow'd
antibiotics work...go to your doc
You can try tazorac prescribed by the dermatologist.


It reduces redness but it does dry out your and you need to moisturize before using it.


You should ask the dermatologist about it.





OR





You can try neutrogena acne products.
You can go to your doctors and they can prescribe something. My brother had to go and get tablets, they worked really well for him
use witch hazel! it works i used it when i was pregnant. wash your face w/soap dry and then use witch hazel and cotton ball. it will dry out your skin and also brings blackheads to the surface.
witch hazel is good but anything with salycic acid in it will help. Wash your face 2 times a day and make sure to use a good moisturizer so your skin wont get too dry. Also, if you use hairspray cover your face to keep the overspray off and DONT PICK at your pimples as it will introduce even more bacteria to your face from your hands and fingernails and if you pick you can cause scarring and thats not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment