Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone ever used Dr Murad Acne range products? Any good or bad feedback on these?

I am tempted to buy but just thought i would ask on here first! Thanks!Has anyone ever used Dr Murad Acne range products? Any good or bad feedback on these?
I have used Proactive and Murad. I had a bad reaction to Proactive and had to return it. Murad cleared me up wonderfully.





I still have a little bit of the toner and I use it once in a while to freshen up my face.





I think you should try the simple acne set. The cleanser, face lotion and toner. The acne mask is nice too.Has anyone ever used Dr Murad Acne range products? Any good or bad feedback on these?
i haven't as i trust my dermatologist... but my friend's boyfriend is taking some of his products... and he really looks good... very very clear and healthy looking skin.... i hope this (answer) will work....

No comments:

Post a Comment