Monday, November 21, 2011

I really have bad acne if i rate it 8 out of ten may be 9?

8/10 i really like this girl but i embaraesd with my face


i tries proactive it didt work


i tried neutragina wash it didt work


i tried acne free old one (orangeone) it didnt work


i thinks it beacause of my dad genes he really had bad ance is there any way to help my acne rigth now im using


clearasil gel wash and cream





bit it only works a little





I saw the commercial about an acne medicne its called THE CURE ITS A TABLET AND cream plss help me








im asian with dark skin brown skinI really have bad acne if i rate it 8 out of ten may be 9?
Drink A LOT of water, use face wash, moisturizers, acne aids.I really have bad acne if i rate it 8 out of ten may be 9?
i've had problems with my skin as well and have tried some of the products you mentioned and they didn't work for me either. what i've been using the past few months though HAS been helping me... and as silly as it sounds, its the clearskin products from avon. you can get the 3 products needed for $10.00 - so it's cheap too! you use the cleanser, then these cleansing pads and then a moisturizer / mask. good luck!
If your acne is severe, especially nodular acne, you need to see a dermatologist about getting on Accutane. Nodular acne is the type where the pimples seem to be deep under your skin and never come to a head, they can also be very painful, and often scar. Accutane can help with other types of acne as well, it works by limiting the amount of sebaceous oil your glands produce. (Acne is merely plugged up sebaceous glands)





I had severe nodular acne, I was on Accutane 40mg for a 6month treatment, and my skin was perfectly clear for a whole year after. It has been 3 years since my last treatment and I am going to see a dermatologist about getting a second treatment (necessary with some cases) Accutane cleared my skin to just the occasional pimple for about 2 1/2 years. Now thats worthwhile





However, Accutane has gotten a bad rap for some of its rather severe side affects. It is a class X retinoid,.. you will have to have blood test every month to make sure it is not adversely affecting your liver.





Most people who go on Accutane, only get chapped lips. It is well worth it, if you have the means, then check it out. It was the single best move I ever made for my skin.





In the mean time, use any soap with salytic acid 2% in it, and then layer the acne affected areas with 10% benzol peroxide at night-(Walmart's brand works best.) Don't waste your time on the expensive nature's cure pills, I tried them three years ago, they did nothing.
A week ago I started using a mask and exfoliator and they went away!!! I am rejoicing because these pimples have been on my face for years. First I make a mixture of water and baking soda. It should be kind of like a cream (except it's not very soft). Put it on your face and leave it for about five minutes (or until it is dry). Then scrub it off with water. Then I used nuetragena acne pads on my face. Then I used a mask (leave on for about ten minutes). I used the Artistry mask, but any should work. Then I took another kind of maks (they're different colors, but have the same instructions, so I don't know what the difference is, so you could probably use one for both purposes). I put this second mask on the bigest pimples and left it on over night. I did this every day for a week and now my pimples are almost gone! You can probably even add your own steps in their or take steps away. Revise it to meet your skin's needs. This is what worked for me. Hope this helps. (It also help scars and scabs.)
I have used a product called acnotex , but I'm not sure if you need a prescription or not. Its a liquid that you dab on the skin and it clears up the acne.





Good Luck!!!
http://www.melaleuca.com/ Try Melaleuca Oil. My son and I use it. The oil works great and they company has many products specifically for acne as well as skin. The soap is the only thing that has cleared up my dry itchy skin.
yeah proactive doesn't work. what you can do is try this zeno thing. i can't remember the website. but it must work well because it is 185.00 dollars. i want to try it. i will try to get the website to you if you want it.
Ok listen here.





Go see a dermatologist ASAP. Trust me, you will not regret it. I went to see one back in late May, I had TERRIBLE acne, worst than you would ever see. I mean it was awful. And right now, all my acne has disappeared, and my scars are starting to fade away as well. It takes about a year for them to completely fade but it's getting there.





He will get you anti-biotics you use and you rarely ever get breakouts. Also, just get some Dial Soap for fragile skin and use it 2 times a day, once in the morning when you wake up and once before you go to bed. Avoid touching your face as well, if you have an itch then just resist the pain of it.





Trust me on this one, it will be the best decision you have made. All of the products out there are just ripping you off, and I found that out on personal experience.
You have to stop using clearasil. I have tried it and it worsen my skin condition. I have acne problems many years ago and it has reduced after I used ';Nardia'; product range which you can find in some beauty salon or you can buy some local Chinese magazine to check out their advertisement on the nearest branch near to your house. I have tried their oil control product mix with my own facial cleanser. It helps to control oil and reduced pimples but it cannot 100% cure my blackheads problem. It's a bit drying to my skin too.





After using Nardia, my skin is less sensitive and so I changed to low budget products such as Nutox, Clerasil, Cosway, Livisa but it still doesn't cure my blackheads.





Now, I am using ';Cellnique'; pro sebum gel which control white and black heads and it works tremendously. My skin is clearer and no more breakouts. Even if there is breakout, it is not visible cos it dry up very fast after applying the gel. I think the gel help to control our skin oil and cleanse deep inside our pores. I come across ';Cellnique'; thru some flyers which some beauty salon advertised. Then by accident, I saw the product in SASA. So one day, I went to SASA, Penang and ask about the product and it cost about RM139.00 per bottle. They have money back guarantee within 14 days, if you are not satisfied with the result. Therefore, no harm trying. If not good, just return the product and get back your money.





So, I would suggest you go to SASA or beauty salon that sell ';Cellnique'; brand range. Let the sales girl introduce you to their products. For me, Cellnique the best product I have ever tried since my early 20's. For your information, I'm in the 30's now. So you can imagine how many products I have tried and felt dissappointed of. No kidding. I will try Cellnique's other product range soon. Hope you try it too. You may log in to www.cellnique.com for more information. (P/S: Don't buy online cos the price is much higher)
Hi Smart and Good





Here are some real answers on skin conditions. Remedies at the bottom. Cleansing the body of toxins is the key. Especially a colon cleanse! Educate yourself on detoxifying the blood.





Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman N.D. - ';What is your skin trying to tell you? Often the skin is a metaphor for deeper issues and a way for your body to send up a red flag to warn you that all is not well underneath. When our skin is unhealthy it is usually a reflection of the internal state of our bodies, and is often a sign of poor elimination of toxins and waste products. Most of us are embarrassed by skin problems such as rashes, rosacea, boils or acne, especially in places where others can see our imperfections. The skin is the body's first line of defense against the environment. It has to deal with the effects of weather, sun , cold, heat, dryness, humidity, scrapes, bumps, soaps, detergents, chemicals, perspiration and dirt of all kinds. It is a wonder that our skin stays healthy most of the time! We can help our skin deal with this onslaught by optimizing our general health and by protecting our skin from harsh environmental exposure. Western medicine generally treats skin eruptions with either antibiotics, cortisone, or antifungal preparations. These medicines may alleviate the skin problem temporarily, or occasionally for good, but do not address the source of the problem. Putting a lid on skin symptoms without getting to the root of the imbalance may even result in suppression, that means the imbalance may be driven deeper causing more serious health problems later without ever strengthening the underlying vital force of the person. Fortunately, naturopathic medicine offers a wide vareity of effective treatments for skin problems.';





Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman N.D. - ';Your skin is a reflection of how well your body is eliminating the toxins that build up on a daily basis. Chronic skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis stem from a combination of genetic factors, immune stress, dietary deficiencies or sensitivities, and the accumulation of toxins in the body. For our skin to be radiant and clear, it is very important that the other organs of elimination (kidneys, liver, lungs, and colon) are cleansing the body effectively. If not, the skin will be overtaxed, pores will become clogged, and eruptions of one sort or another will result. Here are a number of steps you can take to improve your body's overall elimination wtih specific emphasis on your skin.';





Detoxification is a normal body process of eliminating or neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and skin. Juice Fasting is the world's most ancient and natural healing mechanism. Fasting triggers a truly wondrous cleansing process that reaches right down to each and every cell and tissue in the body.





Learn more about Therapeutic Fasting and Detoxification - Colon Cleansing is the main step. Must remove the toxins from the colon, so the toxins dont get in the blood and cause illness and disease.





Natural Cures





1. Fruits and Vegetables for Acne: Carrot %26amp; spinach, celery %26amp; watercress, grapefruit juices are all useful to combat acne.





2. Unwholesome Foods: Acne, a prevalent problem among teen-aged boys would not be possible in our society if our foods were wholesome. A most sad and disgusting sight is the pus-filled pimples due to inner toxicity --- wastes trying desperately to escape through the face. This condition often turns a gentle face in the blossom of youth into a waste dump of pimples, pus and subsequent pock marks which can be prevented. The tons of acne medications and prescriptions sold annually act only on the effect of the harmful food, and not the cause of the disease, malnutrition. The traditional teenage meal, a grease burger, french fries and a milk shake or cola simply does not provide enough nourishment for anyone, let alone a boy going through puberty to adulthood. Our highly processed foods are devoid of hormones found in fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and seeds. Must do a colon cleanse to rid of all the toxins in the body, which eventually get into the blood and cause acne and all other diseases.





3. Cabbage: Apply a lotion of freshly prepared cabbage juice preceded, if desired, by the application of leaves. The eating of cabbage leaves or juice is also helpful.





4. Lemon Juice: Skin problems such as acne... will often respond to a treatment of lemon juice. For blackheads rub lemon juice over them each night.





5. Black Walnut: Externally, Black Walnut is nearly a miracle worker in cases of ...acne, dandruff, boils, itch, shingles, ringworm--we could go on, but you can see that you can use Black Walnut whenever a skin disorder appears! The tincture is an excellent first-aid remedy for wounds.





Best of health to you
Not heard of it. Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment