Monday, November 21, 2011

I get really bad acne when it's that time of the month.?

I usually have pretty flawless skin, but I break out really bad about a week before I get my period and for about a week after. Is there something I can use to help this? I've tryed lots of different products and nothing seems to help.I get really bad acne when it's that time of the month.?
proactive is so expensive because they have to pay all those celebrities to do all those commercials!


any 2.5% bezoyl peroxide will do. walgreens has it in the form of Neutrogena on-the-spot, it's like $6 for 3/4 of an oz, or you can go here http://www.clearskinregimen.com and buy a 4 ounce bottle for $8.50, but you have to pay shiping on top of that, but it's over 5 times the amount of what's in the neutrogena bottle and for that much neutrogena would cost you over $30,so it's worth it.especially if you buy more than one bottle and/or the cleanser to.I get really bad acne when it's that time of the month.?
proactive its the best yea its expensive but i got some and it lasted me about 6 mouths then i bought more plus you can buy other products like advanced blemish treatment witch will make each blemish go away within 24 hours plus they have makeup that treats blemishes its the best!!
read tips on helping to treat acne and skincare on this site
There isn't a particular product I can reccomend but i will say that drinking a lot of water worked for me. It helped me to keep my skin clear.
OK, I am a guy ... but why would you want to?





Isn't that making life easier for you?





I have never met a woman who wanted to be attractive at that time?





Good Luck!
pro active. just use it all the time it won't dry your skin out and will help the acne
Traditional Black Soap is brownish-black in color. It is soft with an organic shape. It has a delicate texture %26amp; a natural earthy smell. It is not oily or scented. Black Soap has been used for black hair care %26amp; black skin care for centuries. Today people from all walks of life are benefiting from this amazing African soap. African black soap is mostly found in Ghana. However, other countries have their own version of African black soap. Nothing compares to the original African black soap from Ghana. Note: This African Black Soap is not the mass produced African Black Soap in boxes all over the market.





Properties





Helps deep clean skin.





Used on most skin types including rough and dry.





Helps clear skin of bumps %26amp; spots.





Helps reveal radiant, fresh %26amp; healthy skin.





Helps relieve acne, oily skin %26amp; other skin problems.





Great for removing make-up.





Helps against premature facial lines. Lathers well.





MAIN USES





Showering





Bathing





Washing your Hair





Washing your Face





Washing your Feet
Ultimate Acne Relief!





Could YOU Use Some Help Fighting Zits, Pimples,


Whiteheads, Blackheads…… In Short: “ Want To Combat Unsightly Blemishes?”





http://www.acnerelief.customcollage.net/
My face too break out when it's that time of the month,and I sometimes use my Husband's Bump Patrol which is for razor bumps and it seems to work pretty fine. So maybe you should try it.
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.…





Good luck
Hormones are the cause. The only thing I've seen to really work is birth control. Many people get on it because it controls the hormones and prevents such breakouts. I don't know how old you are, so talk to your parents if you're under 18. Many people are on bc just to curb the acne issue, not because they are or are going to be sexually active. They're are also certain brands of bc that work better. Talk to a dermotologist and/or obgyn for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment