Monday, November 21, 2011

I am 35 yrs old and I've been having really bad acne, I don't remember having acne this bad when I was a teen

ager, is there something out there I can use that will actually help, right now preferabbly (spelling) cheap I have a daughter in highschool who is graduating soon and boy has this Sr year been very expensive, so something that will not make break me more than what I am now. What causes this? Any suggestions that will help? please and much thanks!I am 35 yrs old and I've been having really bad acne, I don't remember having acne this bad when I was a teen
Proactive didn't work for me, which was super disapointing. Im 22 years old, with moderate acne (but I've had it since I was 16). Everyone will have some kind of different advice since different things work for everyone. But some of the basic acne prevention habits are sometimes the easiest to ignore.....so make sure you are


a) Changing sheets and pillow cases often (every night for pillow cases)


b) Not overwashing your skin. Keep things gentle.


c) Not picking at your face or force popping pimples.


d) Using fresh make up applicators (buying new foam wedges or washing your cosmetic rounds often with an antibacterial soap and letting them dry).


e) Drinking lots of water and taking vitamins regularly.


f) Keeping your hands off your face.





Good luck!





p.s - since you are sort of new to this (or its been a while), make sure you avoid all of the quickie remedies that some people will give you. Toothpaste for example actually clogs and irritates skin when you leave it on overnight. If you havn't tried Proactive then maybe you should. It has helped a lot of people, as well as dissapointed many. But its worth trying, and money might be tight, but a good skin care system is worth the price, even if you have to cut back in other areas.





I pray you the best of luck! Acne is a horrible thing, and we all empathize.I am 35 yrs old and I've been having really bad acne, I don't remember having acne this bad when I was a teen
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
Causes can be diet, stress and lack of water to flush out toxins from your body.


A great facial cleanser is powdered milk! Mix a little with some water to form a paste. Gently massage, then rinse with BARELY warm water. This is cheap and effective in clearing debris from your face while not stripping away your natural oils like commercial products.


Below is a link I found for natural skin care! I really like using natural ingredients for my skin.
I am 31 and I've been having really bad acne lately as well. I too don't remember having it much (if at all) as a teen. The thing that works for me is Dove facial cleansing cloths. They always have coupons for them in the Sunday paper and you can cut them in half to save even more money. I cut them in half because there is plenty of soap in them to use only half the sheet at a time. Use them for a couple of weeks and you should have nice, clear skin again!
You should probably see a dermatologist, your insurance may cover it fairly well. Otherwise, try natural remedies, like this honey mask. Honey is really good for acne, because it moisturizes without making skin oily.





2 tbs raw unprocessed honey


1 tsp cosmetic clay


2 drops lavender essential oil
try the clearasil vanishing creme it is a rectangular little box and you just apply it on the acne and in time it will start vanishing it will start working as soon as you apply it, it is not expensive!
Seriously buy proactiv and stick to it
It's ADULT acne, perhaps caused by stress...





I know someone who used to suffer from SEVERE acne for 14 YEARS and she finally got rid of it completely. She's actually sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





So many inspirational facts you can find there to hopefully fight your acne ;-)


.
  • lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment