Monday, November 21, 2011

What can i do about bad acne?

i am a 14 year old female.


i dont hav tht much acne on my face, but on my chest its real bad.


i cant wear singlets and im really self concious.


im sick of it. im allergic to all the creams i hav tried. i tried pills as well. nothin seems to work.


i want it to clear before my birthday in about a month so i can hit the beach in bikinis and feel comfortable.


any suggestions?


pleaseeeWhat can i do about bad acne?
My skin is very sensitive too, but if you take my advice this really does work. Go to a whole market food store and get a pound of strawberry tops and some lavender. Take about a tablespoon of both a boil them. Pour it into a big bowl, place a towel over your head and place your face over the bowl. I know this seems weird but your letting your face sweat out all the things that causes acne. It smells good and you can even add some other scents like cucumber and stuff but you've got to let your face steam over the bowl for at least 45 minutes. By the time your done you'll see the results immediately. Be sure to drink water but other than that this trick is great. It is an old Chinese trick of the trade my Grandma taught me and after you do it once use different things and experiment with sutff. It's a herbal treatment.What can i do about bad acne?
i am also a 14 year old female and i also have pimples on my back,face and chest,it is really hard to not expose them but they are slowly going away. I usually wash my face and chest with an Apricot Scrub with warm water, after washing I use an acne cream which is from the pharmacy called Oxy5 and it really helped cleanse my skin and the results are absolutely promising
well have you tryed pro active???


or clean and clear
Did you try prescription pills or vitamins? I take this dietary supplement for skin and immune health that works wonders on my skin. It's called L-Lysine. You should definitely try it. You can either take 2-500mg pills per day (on empty stomach) or 1-1000mg pill per day.
try to make sure the skin is free of oil by regualr cleaning
An acne problem can be due to many reasons. Mainly an increased secretion of male sex hormone Androgen creates the problem. There are many acne remedies for the treatment. These acne remedies are effective along with a parallel treatment procedure of medicines. Nothing can stop acne totally, because it is a natural process. Acne remedies can be two types, Home acne remedies and herbal acne remedies.





A Proven Way To Permanently Clear Skin In Just Three Days, Look Better, Feel Better, And Have A Renewed Sense of Self-Esteem!
well try washing the acne with head %26amp; shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment