Monday, November 21, 2011

Im 13 and have bad acne how can i get rid of it?

at your age... it is normal for you to have acne.. you should go to a dermatology... for me.. don't try using products that promises to make your skin free from acne because some of them may damage your skin leaving much more trouble..Im 13 and have bad acne how can i get rid of it?
I'm 13 too, I use Clinique it works really good! And without using medicine or soap if you go swimming about 4 days a week that can really clean your face!! good luck!Im 13 and have bad acne how can i get rid of it?
PROACTIVE!!!!!!! or go and see your local dermatologist!!!!
i have the worst acne too but i heard that birth control clears you up, also go to a dermantologist
Let one of yo boy friends nut on your face
MURAD is expensive but it works ask your parents to get it for you. I hear proactive works for some people. Other than that, make sure you wash twice a day using a face wash like clean and clear. I use clean and clear deep action cream cleanser and leave it on for about 5 minutes. I then use their astringent. i see they have an invisible acne treatment and seems like it might be similar to the $50 murad treatment.





cut back on foundations and coverups.





also an inexpensive facial steam can help clear up black heads. i use one for about 5 minutes every other day.





you can clear up your acne but you have to be vigilant.





good luck.


many blessings
Try washing your face with a mild soap and very warm water SEVERAL times a day. If your skin is consistently too oily then at least you'll cut down on the dirt which will create pimples.
Proactive, Murad etc. all that didn't work for me I tried EVERYTHING. I highly suggest seeing a dermatologist. They gave me oral medication and cream and my face is starting to heal realitively quickly.
I went to a dermatologist for years and have tried proactive. My doctor finally suggested Clinique's three-step system and its worked the BEST.





Try Clinique.
Proactive is good I have heard. But when i had gotten a really bad acne attack I couldn't afford proactive, and I didn't have the time or devotion to deal with the dermatologist. But I got Acne Free it is sold at walmart and it is by the face wash products. It is about 18.00 for the three step program (it is equal to the proactive treatment). I have not had any problems and it really did solve my acne flare up. I am very pleased and tell everyone to try it. My sister is 15 and she has horrible acne my mom has paid alot of money to get treatment and it never worked but when she started Acne Free her faced has never been this clear, she is happy!! Try it!!
Proactive or Aloe Vera.
Try using noxzema. I used it when I was a teen and again when I got pregnant and my skin went nuts on me. Wash with it two times a day (am and pm) after you wash, rub some gently into your skin, especially at night, it will help sooth the skin and reduce the pimples. The stuff is great. I even use it on my sons eczema. That is actually where the name came from, a doctor invented it for his patients with eczma and one came in and started calling it the no-eczma cream...thus...noxzema!
moderate to severe acne can be treated most effectively by a dermotologist. Don't waste $$ on over the counter products, go get the good stuff from a doc! IT WILL WORK BETTER!
Try proactive solution or have your mom take you to the dermatologist.
a lot of this crap that people are talking about doesnt work, try birth control pills. as long as you have started ur period u can take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment