Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you kiss someone who has bad acne on there face?

When you are mature you see that real beauty is from the insideWould you kiss someone who has bad acne on there face?
That is when paperbag comes into play. If I'm that horny and left out only with a single girl, one of the most spectacular inventions after moon rocket; paperbag would make my day. Tho when cutting out the mouth part on paperbag, u have to be careful enough to cut it out without making the acne visible. Also paperbag has to be chosen carefully so that you wont get papercuts all around your lips.Would you kiss someone who has bad acne on there face?
I take it your boyfriend has spots. Don't worry about these things you should be grateful anyone pays you any attention at all.
THEIR! And if she was a dashed foxy filly then I probably would.
if i loved them.
no,,coz that person might infect me...
if iwas drunk
I kissed you, didn't I?
no sorry I don't think i could.


I'm very ashamed ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment