Monday, November 21, 2011

Is juice made from fruits bad for acne?

Hey,





I recently read that consuming sugar will make you breakout, and that's happened to me recently. What I want to know is that my mom always makes me juice from carrots, apples, oranges, etc.. And she uses this machine where you put in the fruit and it turns into basically a fruit shake if you will.





I was wondering if this is bad for you or what... because I really want to stop if it is.





Thanks,


SilentIs juice made from fruits bad for acne?
oh definitely not. the juice isn't what is causing your acne, and i don't think that sugar is either. i used to have cystic acne because my parents had it. there wasn't anything in my diet or in a bottle that could cure it. it was genetic. so i suggest that you keep on drinking that and wash (don't over wash) your face every day and it will go away eventually.Is juice made from fruits bad for acne?
Any drink high in sugar is bad for the skin. It clogs the pores
It's actualy good for your acne.It has vitamens and protien etc;.Buy an oatmeal bar soap that helps acne alot.Avoid using head cleansers.THey just make the skin oily and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment