Monday, November 21, 2011

My son has bad acne what should I do! Any home remedies?

The cheapest solution is Dial soap.My son has bad acne what should I do! Any home remedies?
I had bad acne for a long time. I tried everything topical you can find. The reality is...a teen is not going to follow a strict regimen of washing and cleansing and using a moisturizer. The one thing that worked for me was Accutane. I got it from a dermatologist. It is a strong medication taken by mouth daily. I would seek medical advice since a lot of breakouts are caused by hormonal imbalances.My son has bad acne what should I do! Any home remedies?
get him a good cleanser and make sure he cleanses morning and night and then use lemon juice on the pimples and a light moisturiser. take him to a dermatologist(preferable) or doctor.


Hope this helps
tea tree oil diluted w/ sweet almond oil.
you are a good parent for inquiring about it. it seems you truly want to help your son. thats great.


unfortunately .. i havent known of any home remedies that will help


but, i have suffered with severe acne.. and i can tell you if it really is sevre and affecting his life negatively..


than u might want to give accutane a try.


it can help a lot.


the psychological problems after acne arent good.. u might as well try accutane.. to help him early..


GL
A good diet.


Drink lots of water, cut out the soda.


Give him a multi-vitamin daily.


Make him wash his face morning and night with an antibacterial soap, and then use an oil-free moisturizer.


Encourage him not to touch his face and to wash his hands frequently throughout the day as well.
  • lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment