Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does using hydrogen peroxide on your face as an acne treatment bad for you?

I've been using it everyday, twice a day. In the beginning, I noticed a change in my acne getting better, but after some time of using it so much, my face has gotten really dry and leather-like. I also have been using apple cider vinegar before I go to bed each night. How often am I able to use these cleansers without it drying my face up? I really want my acne gone, along with a smooth soft face. =( please help.Does using hydrogen peroxide on your face as an acne treatment bad for you?
Neither of these are good!!! Hydrogen peroxide actually slows down cell growth and turnover which isn't good!





You need to use a gentle cleanser and products with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Try Cetaphil cleanser, unless you wear makeup, in which case use Purpose. Then get Stridex Power Pads (benzoyl peroxide) and Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense lotion (salicylic acid). Try using one in the morning and one at night, cut back if it dries your face.





Dry skin only makes acne worse, because then there are more dead skin cells to clog pores.Does using hydrogen peroxide on your face as an acne treatment bad for you?
don't do it it will leave nasty scars
I use witch hazel with a cotton ball every morning %26amp; night and it helps with my pimples.
I asked a doctor and they said that hydrogen peroxide actually prevents healing. It will dry out your acne but it will also take longer for the blemish to heal. Best to use a different treatment.
I think you may mean Benzoyl Peroxide, but please, whatever you do, don't ever use hydrogen peroxide on your face!! lol.





Benzoyl Peroxide is great for acne. It's kills the bacteria and dries out the spots. It works brilliantly. I recommend either Proactiv Solution of Benzac. Take care : )
yeah my mom and stepdad use it
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment