Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have extremely bad acne scars and marks plzzzzzzz help me?

My makeup gets all ugly after 30 minutes, my face gets super oily in on my T Zone and dry on my cheeks, plz help me the cars and marks are really dark!!! HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?????? and plz don't tell me to go to my dermatologist because I have and no change for almost 2yrs now, I'm currently 18I have extremely bad acne scars and marks plzzzzzzz help me?
If your dermatologist hasn't helped you by now, time to SWITCH. Look for a COSMETIC dermatologist in your area, one that not only prescribes medications, but may also offer laser treatments (such as Fraxel or fractional skin resurfacing). You can't get rid of them with over the counter methods, you will need to see a professional, but one that knows what they are talking about!!I have extremely bad acne scars and marks plzzzzzzz help me?
zenmed.com has an acne scar treatment
Jen,


You need to be really serious and commit yourself to a very strictly healthy life style if it is important for you to get rid of your scars. You have plenty of scope to bring on a clear skin with no blemish. It may take as much as three years or as little as three months, depending on how deep your problem is. All this time you were dealing with the effects and now you should concentrate on the cause. The cause is low health level. do not argue with me. I am telling you my understanding and experience. I had very bad scars on my face and they all vanished by focusing on improving my health to new heights. I exercised regularly. I ate a breakfast of one kind of fruits and ate a big bowl of raw vegetable salads for my lunch without any salt, pepper, lime or dressing. I avoided eating candies, or any other junk foods, I ate a big bowl of vegetable soup with brown rice for dinner. I chewed my food thoroughly before I swallowed. (this was very difficult as I was used to eating fast). I stopped looking at mirrors for a month.


I meditated daily twice for 20 minutes, cooling my mind with soft instrumental music. I logged my program and focused on steadily improving on it. I was not concerned about my scar anymore. i was feeling energetic and active. I slept peacefully. After one or two months, I had no trace of the scar on my face.


This is my true experience. wish you all good luck and courage to follow a disciplined way of life. I did not continue it for long after that, but for any other health problems, I do the same thing and was rewarded every time.


Arun Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment