Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a bad acne breakout on my shoulders, back, chest, and neck. Do you know any home remedies or cures?

This has come on recently. What can I do????I have a bad acne breakout on my shoulders, back, chest, and neck. Do you know any home remedies or cures?
Take a hot shower and then put a dab of toothpaste on the spots overnight. It halps a little.I have a bad acne breakout on my shoulders, back, chest, and neck. Do you know any home remedies or cures?
you use things like face wash or you could try one of neutrogena's body washes for breakouts
neutrogena makes one specific cleanser with salycilic acid and polyetheline beads. use that in conjunction with a really good bath brush and NOT a bath sponge or puff. its the only method that has help me with my problem areas. good luck :)
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment