Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of bad acne? is proactive any good?

How do you get rid of bad acne is proactive good or anything you know of or have used?


thanksHow do you get rid of bad acne? is proactive any good?
Proactiv works wonders for some people and for others it can make their skin worse.





One of the most effect ways to treat acne is to prevent acne. There are several vitamins that prevent acne. They don't cost very much money either, and you can buy them at Walmart.How do you get rid of bad acne? is proactive any good?
Maybe you should try easing up on the cleansers.





Like any other body system, your skin oils will become heavier and thicker the more it gets used, or in this case, need to be replaced.





Sometimes cleaning too much (overcleaning) can cause your skin to produce more oil, as your body can't figure out why it's all being stripped away.





Also, lay off the sodas and colas. I pretty much stopped a while back, and it's done wonders for me.





Try drinking some more water, too. It will take some of that pore-clogging crap out of your system when you pee (which should be clear).





Oh, and go easy on the deep-fried and breaded foods, too.





It takes a concerted effort and a few weeks, but if you actually do all these instead of just saying you will, you can actually get much clearer skin.





No over-priced crap needed!
I used Proactiv for many years and I found that it did help prevent any new breakouts. Unfortunately, I have acne scarring from years past and it didn't clear up the scars, but I definitely think it helps if you have active acne on your face. You should definitely try it. From what I understand, it helps to bring out acne and then it clears it up. So if you do try it, stick with it for at least 2 months so that you give it a chance to work. Good luck!!
Anthony, I had this problem too.I could finally find a solution for it which works like a charm,read this blog about it:


http://iremovedacneeasily.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


BTW proactiv is scam i used it


Hope this helps
I went to a skin clinic and they recommended Dermatogica (Not Sure on Spelling) and that seemed to work for me. anyway, hope something works for u.





P.S


Proactive didn't work for me but everyone has there own opinion on it

No comments:

Post a Comment