Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girls! can you look past a guys bad acne if you really like him?

like if you really like him alot. but he has bad break outs on his cheeks?Girls! can you look past a guys bad acne if you really like him?
depends on your level of shallowness/your tolerance





i think i could handle that





he will grow outa it


just pay attention to the eyes and smile


if you like him why not? thats worth everythingGirls! can you look past a guys bad acne if you really like him?
Umm i dont know. I think so because if u like somone then why does it matter the way he or she looks?
I hate boys with bad hygiene. But I don`t think I can * very shallow eh?*
maybe
Why not? But only if I really like him. This one guy I know is totally nice, with blue eyes and brown hair, and he's totally cute once you get to know him. He's got breakouts on his cheeks too, but that doesn't really bother me. But I would only go out with him if I talked to him in the first place, which I don't, and if he talked to me too, which he doesn't, because I never tried to get him to talk to me. Also, I would have to get to know him well enough to really like him. I wouldn't just go out with some random guy that I barely even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment