Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I get rid of bad acne?

I have bad acne. How can I get rid of it? What products work the best? ex. proactiveHow can I get rid of bad acne?
Clean and Clear acne system works really well! Better than proactiv in my opinion. :)


Answer Mine? :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090712090221AA1TBlRHow can I get rid of bad acne?
pro active products work but it take long time and i suggest you to buy clearasil face wash acne,your face need a special and soft soap not one soap for your whole body just use 2 different soap,one for your body and other for your face,the skin face is more delicate than the body
next time you go to your doctors ask them what you can use for your acne. i did it and my face is alot clearer than before :]

No comments:

Post a Comment