Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have really bad acne on my face, neck and back and i was wondering if anyone has some advice to get rid of i?

i cant go out and by anything because i don't really have the money right now but i might have some later.


it is so bad that my whole back and chest is dark and bright RED!!!


and don't say proactiveI have really bad acne on my face, neck and back and i was wondering if anyone has some advice to get rid of i?
make an appointment with your GP, ask to be referred to a dermatologist. Say things like your acne is depressing you etc etc...ask about the antibiotic roaccutane ( i don't know whether your in the US or whatever, but it's definitely available in the UK.) It is supposed to work miracles. My friend was on it, she had really bad skin, and now her skin is beautifully clear. Hopefully i'm going on it the end of Jan. Don't worry bout ti no your back and chest, i had that too, and i'm a girl!!! lol xI have really bad acne on my face, neck and back and i was wondering if anyone has some advice to get rid of i?
Accutane is NOT an antibiotic (I should know I'm on it and spent 2 months researching it). It IS a very powerful drug (liver failure and death are possible) and no Dr will put you on it unless everything else has failed (it's also a pain in the *** to get approved for). I do recommend that you go see a dermatologist and she'll probably write you an Rx for a oral antibiotic (probably ethromician) and a tropical cream like Diffren. If those fail, you might be able to get an Rx for Accutane, but if you don't have insurance don't even bother thinking about it, it's insanely expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment