Saturday, July 24, 2010

Would you rather be really fat, or have bad acne?

Just out of superficial curiosity.Would you rather be really fat, or have bad acne?
Well, I wasn't really given a choice! I am super skinny and have bad acne!Would you rather be really fat, or have bad acne?
Well I'm overweight, and don't have acne. And acne is nasty. Exercising sounds so much easier to me. Can you imagine the body I have under all this weight?
I would rather have bad acne, just for the fact that being really fat could bring on diabetes, heart problems, and other issues that are really serious compared to bad acne.
Acne, I already have it and it's easy to cover with makeup. Plus it's healthier than being fat, you can still be active and stuff this way.
wow! good question! i would say ...umm..fat? lol





return the favor please? im curious too!! lol


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I rather have bad acne. It will eventually go away if I take care of it. If I am fat it could be hard to lose tons of weight, and it make never go away
bad acne you can cover that and will go away being fat won't go away with out tons of work.
acne


because i finally dound something to make it go away


woo hoo!


i could not stand to be fat :(
Bad acne since I already have it.
Acne, I guess. It seems like it would be easier to cure than obesity.
I kinda don't like this question, sorry.


It might offend some people


So i'm not answering :P
acne fo sure. cuz fat is hard to get rid of and well u can cover up acne.
that's really hard. I think bad acne.
hmmm, i guess acne
.....acne, its easier to get rid of and cover up
have a bad acne it's better than being fat
acne, just becuz u can get rid of it easier than fatinessss
really bad acne becuz u can get rid of it faster

No comments:

Post a Comment