Saturday, July 24, 2010

Im gettin some bad acne. ive had pro-activ, but it didnt work. What will work?

i hate acne . i want my face to be clear.Im gettin some bad acne. ive had pro-activ, but it didnt work. What will work?
i used proativ and that never worked so now I use noxzema and it works great!Im gettin some bad acne. ive had pro-activ, but it didnt work. What will work?
My Grandma used to wash her face with Noxzema every day and when I got to the teenage years, I started doing the same. I never really had any acne because I used it so it seemed to work great. Wash your face with it every night before bed and in the morning when you wake up. Noxzema is cheaper than buying most of the acne creams and solutions and seemed to work better too. Just get a dime/nickel sized scoop in your hand and put a little warm water on it and rub it in all around your face (especially around the mouth, nose, and forehead). Then let it sit while you brush your teeth or warm up the shower (at least let it sit for a few minutes). Then wash it off after you are done brushing your teeth or when you get in the shower using a wash cloth (use a separate wash cloth for this purpose ONLY, don't use the same one you wash your body with or else you will just put the dirt and possible bacteria from your body to your face causing acne in the first place). This is what I did and not only did it keep the acne away, but it makes your face get that tingly clean feeling. I'm a guy and although most guys don't admit they use skin care products, I stand by this one all the way! There are numerous types of Noxzema out there, just use one that suits you best (sensative, deep cleansing, etc).
there are alot of things to consider.. is your face oily? It coudl be your diet too or just puberty.. try and use a wash that doesnt over moisturize to leave your skin oily causing to break out more.. stay away from chips and other greasy foods.. try n never touch your face with your hands.. avoid popping.. and use a mild cleanser - try the refg. neutrogena bar soaps, but pick the best on for your skin type.. also watch foods with high acid like sauce or tomatos... also change of seasons also seem to cause break outs... and you may have allergies that easily irritate your skin leading to more break outs i knwo my brother for some reason cant eat strawberries in the spring he breaks out... also there is this stuff Caliphil i think that is good too its a gentle soap for cleaning your face.. and make sure u wash it before bed to keep it clean..
It depends on your skin type. Not everything works for everyone. I tended to go to a bigger store (carsons, macys, bergners) to get my skin type and then go from there. Also, when you start using a product you tend to break out more before it goes away. Good luck!
Did you follow the proactiv 100% (I ask because my teens get lazy and if they skip steps then they break out).


Also using the mask helps a lot.





If Proactiv doesn't help it's time to call a dermatologist.


As I feel nothing on the market matches the steps of proactiv


if you do it 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment