Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have really bad acne on my forhead and my nose how do i get rid of it?

i get zits on my forhead my chin and mi nose i have tried clean an clear but it doesnt seem to work it just mahes my skin dry and give me dry skin i want to try proactive but i am afraid it might get worseI have really bad acne on my forhead and my nose how do i get rid of it?
As all of us are well acquainted with acne; the most likely treatment becomes necessary to get rid of acne. How is possible to get rid of acne quickly? Well, you will have to follow these most important tips to get rid of acne!





Wash Face Daily


If you want to dispose of acne, wash your face daily. Don't forget making ample use of antibacterial soap. This will clear up skin of pimples and whiteheads.





Simple Make Up


Try to do uncomplicated make-up on your skin areas, and you will be effectively avoided from acne.





Drink Plenty of Water


Try to drink at least 12 glasses of water every day. The reason is that water eradicates the toxins from your body, and makes your skin areas gorgeous and eye-catching.





Fruits and Vegetables


Stop taking in processed foods and start eating disinfected fruits and vegetables, such as apple, apricot, blueberry, cherries, pear, pomegranate, papaya, strawberry, and watermelon, carrot, avocado, garlic, cauliflower, beet, okra, spinach, peas, corn, broccoli, cucumber, artichoke, etc.





Maintain a Healthy Way of Life


Try to keep up healthy lifestyle by avoiding oily and peppery foodstuffs, for example sweets, and chocolate, etc.





Vitamins and Minerals


Make sure that you are taking ample amounts of vitamins and minerals in your diet. These include: vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, vitamin C, choline, inositol, calcium, chromium, maganese, and zinc, etc.





Toothpaste


This possibly will sound strange but you should try pasting toothpaste on acne skin area before going to bed. This will wipe out your blackheads quickly.





Face Towel


If you want to get rid of acne, try to scamper hot water on your towel, and face it. Remember taking the vapor of hot towel with care on your acne area. This will loosen up the symptoms of acne inflammation.





In a few words, I have to really say that those are the royal tips for getting rid of acne quickly. This will not only eradicate your acne areas quickly but also make your skin surface elegant and eye-catching!





As you can see, there are many ways to get rid of acne. There are countless acne products, treatments and remedies to try. However, in my case nothing seemed to work for me. After suffering from acne for so long and trying many different remedies and products I finally found the best way to cure my acne in the fastest time. You can find out more information about it at : http://health-sex-money.com/AcneTreatmen鈥?/a>





Good luck !I have really bad acne on my forhead and my nose how do i get rid of it?
There are some well known brands of birth control that have proven clinically proven to help reduce or eliminate acne all together.
Proactive just made my acne worse so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe acne. I found it from this blog: http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


hope this helps
its actually very easy, in your case its just breakouts so all you have to do is to exfoliate and get all those bacteria friendly oils out of your pores. Best way to do that is to use the exfoliation set called Artistry Microdermabration System. Its effective and works great. I've been using it for just over a year now and my face feels clean and fresh... of course pimple free!!!





i believe the last time i checked there was a 15% off all artistry coupon if you type in the code in the sku area on checkout. The code was this 400934
hey i have acne really bad too and i use a bar of soap and a towel ..get the towel soaking wet in hot water and put it on your face for a few seconds or so it relives your skin and keep it acne free .... i still have a few that pop up when that time of month comes but don't all its normal whit stress and all... GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment