Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why do people associate acne with bad hygiene and bad diet?

THis is so not true. I have acne and my derm said that I always will. It's not horrible and I don't have scars or big zits I just have skin that is not as clear looking as others. But I wouldn't say it's horrible. But when people look at me I always think that they must me thinking I have bad hygiene and I eat crappy. I wash my face every morning and every night. I take a pill. I don't eat fast food, sugar, junk food, and I eat as little processed food as I can. I just wish people would understand that people with acne have inherited skin with sticky cells so that the oil can't get out. It's something we were born with and it can't be changed only controlled. It's like being born with bad eyesight. Don't you think that people with acne would fix it if it were that east???? Okay, that's all. I'm done. Thanks for listening!Why do people associate acne with bad hygiene and bad diet?
I don't know a single person that associates acne with bad diet or bad hygiene. It's not true, you're exactly right. But why worry what others think of you? I have horrible acne, and I try to take care of my skin. I don't have a lot of money for good products out there, but over time it has cleared up a LOT.





It's hard to control acne and almost everyone has problems with it.Why do people associate acne with bad hygiene and bad diet?
I understand. I was 32 yrs. old, asked my dr. why at that age I still got pimples. Hormones. Okay. It's the old way of thinking, that people must be (espcially teens) eating all that junk food, greasy foods, and not wash their face every day. In part, for some, it may have to do with not washing their face, or even wash, but keep putting their hands up on their facem during the day, without realizing it. Clogged pores. I'm glad you have a true understanding for your skin needs. Take care.
try the allergy diet. i have a skin condition that causes boils and acne because of allergies. complete dietary and lifestlye change is needed and at least 8 8oz glasses of purified water.NO ALCOHOL,NO SMOKING,NO CAFFEENE,NO CHOCOLATE,NO EGG,NO DAIRY,NO SOY,NO SUGAR,NO JUICES,NO WHITE/WHEAT FLOUR,NO GLUTIN CONTAINING PRODUCTS SUCH AS BARLEY,OATS,RYE,NO HIGH FAT FOODS,NO BEEF,NO PORK,NO MURCURY laden fish such as tuna unless its albacore and eat lots of alcaline fruits and veggies for 7 to 14 days and add then start adding these things back in one each week and pay very close attention right after you add anything back .over a few minutes or a few hours or a few days you might experience some bodily uncomfort of somekind,from headaches to stomach aches, gas,acne etc. if you are not feeling good you might be alergic to what you added back .watch your reactions carefully,and omit them from your diet or you can go the easyer more expensive route and get an allergy test at any hospitol .iven though you think a diet doesent effect acne it does and dont give up on this untill you have tried all of this please because it helped me .good luck.
well acne has to do with the oil in your skin to much oil can plog the pore in the skin thats what pimples and skin promplems start alot becouse of the oil increase it plogs your pores up and your pores closses the oil and dirt on your face get trapped and infected so thats why people say you have poor hygein if you make sure to keep the hair away from your face wash your face at night and in the morning it may help it might not now im not sure about the eating part but it might have to do with it
Because of lack of education on the subject and because it makes these people feel superior to a degree.
Because there are really stupid people out their who open the mouths without any thought. You can even make acne worse by washing your face too much, it can irritate your problem. Don't pay any attention to those ignorant people. Just hold your head high and know you are doing everything you can.
yeah, it really gets on my nerves when people with clear skin tell me not to use foundation and it's the reason I have acne. I tried not wearing any for a month and it didn't help any. I just went around feeling self-conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment