Monday, July 26, 2010

I've been with my boyfriend for over a month now. I have recently had a really bad acne breakout all over my

face. It makes me nervous to see him. How much do men care about what their girlfriend looks like after being with them for a month and certain of them? It makes me very self concious.I've been with my boyfriend for over a month now. I have recently had a really bad acne breakout all over my
I suppose it just depends on the guy. To put it bluntly, if he's that concerned with what you look like on the outside, he's not worth your self-esteem plummeting. I've had acne since I was in middle school (I'm a sophomore in college now) and I've been through times where my skin was great and then back to broken out again. My newest boyfriend met me in one of the broken out times and we're doing extremely well. (Going on 4 months now.) He tells me how beautiful I am all the time and he says he could care less if I have acne. Find yourself a good guy like that, or just don't bother with guys at all. That would be easier. :) Get to a dermatologist when you can, or try Proactiv maybe. There's a lot of over the counter stuff you can try as well. I use a soap bar called Pan-Oxyl-10% Benzoyl Peroxide and it's working for me. It's really strong and can dry you out so only use it once a day the first couple of weeks. I know this is so overstated, but the people who really love you don't give a care how you look. Just remember your worth as a person, and try not to let all the pressure women get to look pretty take you over.I've been with my boyfriend for over a month now. I have recently had a really bad acne breakout all over my
I personally use Tea Tree Oil because it is well-known for its drawing properties, meaning it draws the infection (the pimple) out. I also use it on my acne regularly because it reduces the redness within hours of putting it on, and it works amazingly on my pimples to keep them away. It's very safe and doesn't hurt at all.. It is 100% natural with no ';fake'; additives in it or anything like that... Best of all it is cheap and easy to find, such as at Walgreens (if you have one around), or at stores that sell health-foods and natural medicines. It is a very common home remedy and is very handy in medicine cabinets or First Aid Kits because it is a ';cure-all'; meaning it is not just for one thing in particular, it can help with many things.





I use it, and I love it. ProActiv didn't work for me, and nothing else really has either.. but this stuff has pretty much done the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment