Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it bad that guys with really bad acne freak me out? Am i alone in this?

ehh... it kinda means your kinda mean.. but i feel that way too, so i guess were biotches together :] lol, no, i have friends like that too!Is it bad that guys with really bad acne freak me out? Am i alone in this?
doesn't freak me out. Well, if it pops infront of me than yeah.Is it bad that guys with really bad acne freak me out? Am i alone in this?
not really though hella ppl have it.
I think it's natural that ackne freaks you out , from what I understand we are instinctivley attracted to healthier humans so that when we re-produce our off spring have a higher chance of survival





Some indicators are Skin quality , muscle condition , height , weight , hair condition/length etc etc.





There are diseases that affect skin condition so it's possible that naturaly your not attracted to him because of these factors , however I may be completley wrong.
9 out of 10 teens are affected by acne... its just a part of life
It's not freaky. its just kinda gross. but girls get it too. and its just a part of growin up :]
heck no rofl:D u should see in my high school 90% of people in my skool have pimples
coughahemSHALLOWcoughahem
ugh sweetie im right with you. i prefer no acne. nothing wrong with that.
nope. i feel that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment