Monday, July 26, 2010

I have bad acne. had it since i was 16, and i am turning 21 in august. i tryed everything, accutane, proactive?

...and none of it has worked. lately i been using alot of natural tree oil things and yes it has made my skin look better, but it isnt stopping or helping the breakouts. anyone else who has had/have this problem, any suggestions/tips/help?I have bad acne. had it since i was 16, and i am turning 21 in august. i tryed everything, accutane, proactive?
Hey, I'm 21 too and had the same exact experience as you, except the acne started at age 11 for me.





Here's what finally helped me:





Avoid milk, cheese, anything that comes from a cow and is pasturized. --- Except plain yogurt and kefir. Those are VERY good for you and your skin.





Avoid excessive amounts of sugar.





Take acidophilus and drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal (diluted in a cup of water). This is to help kill bad bacteria, cleanse the blood, and put in beneficial bacteria.





Apply apple cider vinegar as a toner twice a day after washing with tea tree soap.





Good luck! I know it's frustrating.I have bad acne. had it since i was 16, and i am turning 21 in august. i tryed everything, accutane, proactive?
Hi Johnny





Acne and Pimples





Here are a few tips that I found on the net that may help.





1. Try to wear makeup that is not oily pr oil based as this can cause a bad problem with acne flare up. I may mention this more than once but remember to stop squeezing your pimples as this will cause scarring and is totally unnecessary.





2. Another really effective way to stop pimples is to place an ice pack on the infected area every twenty minutes or so and hold it down for a prolonged period of time once an hour until you see a change.





3. If you are absolutely desperate and have no other choice because nothing else is working then I suggest using a concealor as this will provide a temporary fix to the problem area.





4. An old fashioned method of stopping pimples is to simply place a little tooth paste on the area and watch it dry right up. This will also help you at night so as to place a dab of your favorite tooth paste on the infected area and in the morning it should be greatly reduced if not gone all together.





5. Do not squeeze or pick at a pimple, as this will only cause it to get worse. Try good old fashioned, natural soap on a regular basis in addition to the things that have already been mentioned.





The following suggestion on how to stop squeezing your pimples and treat your acne infected area are a start in good overall facial hygiene and care.





Here's a really great article on this website how one Guy cleared his face up in 3 days. -- http://bit.ly/12J0Qe
Urgh, I feel your pain! Im 24 and have bad acne too! Wasn't this supposed to stop already?? Anyways, I used everything, I mean EVERYTHING! It would work for a week or 2, but then my face would come back with a vengeance. Some one told me about being on low dose antibiotics. So I went to the doc...5 days ago and she put me on 100mg doxycycline. Haven't seen anything yet, and I have to take it at night. If I take it in the morning I throw it up, so its kinda rough, But when I googled ';doxycycline acne'; I didn't read of one person it didn't help! So hopefully in a month i will be acne free! So maybe you should try it too! And its cheap! You can get a month supply at walmart for $4 and i have a 3 month prescription. Anyways, whatever you do, good luck! I totally know how you feel!
You should definitely try the low-dose antibiotic as suggested by the previous answer. See your doctor about a prescription and as the others have said, keep to a good healthy diet although research shows that acne is not caused by chocolate or fries! I know this is horrible but most people do grow out of it in their twenties. Good luck and keep trying, there are lots of treatments out there now.
I've had bad acne for a while, recently I've started washing my face with Honey (mix about a teaspoon with a little warm water and scrub your face) and it's been working wonders, after I've done that I use a foaming facial wash, toner and good moisturiser that doesn't block pores. I've started drinking a LOT of water as well.
Have you tried eating more fruits and vegetables ?





Stop eating processed 'foods'.





Do an elimination diet and stop eating foods that you are allergic and intolerant of.





Drink more water.





Do not wash your face with Hot water. Use luke warm instead.





Stop getting constipated and holding onto bowel motions while at work. Go when you need to.
My brother had the same problem...he had tried pretty much everything even some home remedies...but one of my family members got him this and it has worked so far..at least a lot longer than everything else did...hope you figure something out
Mate, if you've tried Roac and that didn't work. Then nothing will! Roac is LAST resort when no medication or natural methods have worked!





Use concealer!!





Sorry!
I suggest you go to a Dermatologist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment