Saturday, July 24, 2010

What to do for acne scars and bad skin at age 37?

I am in my late 30s and have acne scars and slightly wrinkly skin on my face. I am wondering what would be the best procedure from my dermatologist to give me the best results. Also Im starting to get the droppy ';jawls'; at my jawline. Any help would be greatly appreciated.What to do for acne scars and bad skin at age 37?



Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


What to do for acne scars and bad skin at age 37?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment