Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've had pretty bad acne since I was ten (face and body). Any help?

Since I was ten (fifth grade), I have been VERY driven in school, to the point that I consistantly got about 3-6 hours of sleep per week, as I rarely slept. I was always so stressed about everything, my heart always beating in super-speed to keep up with my anxiety. Next, my best friend moved out of town (and I haven't spoken to her since). Then came the acne, striking everywhere, face and body. I was teased and tormented because of my skin, and was so jealous of all the other kids with perfect skin, oh how I wanted to be beautiful too.


Now, I am 12, and am exactly the same way: low on sleep, high on stress and acne. I haven't worn a tank top or anything going lower than the very base of my neck since I was maybe 9, and I'm always in a jacket (through the summer, too) to hide the acne on my arms. I've have tried Pro Activ, Clean and Clear, Neutrogina, and Clearasil. I've seen very limited results. Any tips? Does the acne has some relation to my heath?I've had pretty bad acne since I was ten (face and body). Any help?
Well.. try to get more sleep, drink lots of water and eat as healthily as possible. Take a multi-vitamin.. some of the vitamins are great for your skin. Lastly, since you are only 12, you are likely covered by insurance.. make an appointment with a dermatologist.. maybe while you are at it you could talk to a psychologist to help with the anxiety.





Lastly.. you are young (although you don't write like it)... be a kid- you've got the rest of your life to be stressed out!I've had pretty bad acne since I was ten (face and body). Any help?
Yes, stress causes acne.


Your in 7th grade, you have plenty of time for stress in highschool in college.


I would say relax and get more sleep.


As far as a treatment is concerned you need to see a dermatologist, I have several relatives in my family who suffered from severe acne, trying all the things you listed, to no avail until they saw a doctor.





It's your best bet, and if what I've seen is any indication you should see completely clear skin in as little as 3 weeks.
Yes I would definitely think so. You should talk to your doctor just to get things narrowed down n all. I have some trouble with acne myself and I've come to notice it is worse when i haven't gotten a lot of sleep and/or i've been eating really unhealthy. To put it simply, yes your skin responds to your health. Sleep is important to allow your body to recooperate and build up defenses against sickness and just any germs, like the ones in your face. With sleep your body gets a chance to build up its immune system to fight off the acne-causing bacteria. Besides, getting enough sleep keeps your brain running smoothly so you can feel better, think more clearly, and act normally. You can die from not getting enough sleep for too long. Also, eating healthy allows your immune system to be in tip-top shape and toxens and impurities to be constantly flushed out of your system. If you drink plenty if water that is an enormous help. Also, make sure you wash your acne-covered areas twice a day, once in the morning, once at night. Any mild, unscented soap or face wash will do. Reduce your stress levels as well. Sounds like you need to get rid of some of your responsibilities so you can have time to take care of yourself. Thats most important. Try something relaxing like yoga or something or even just taking a nap or sitting outside. Just take time to improve your health and your skin should improve as well. And make sure you keep up with your doctor! Hope I helped!
TRY DRY-LO U CAN ORDER IT ON HSN.COM ...IT HELPED ME!!!
I know someone who used to suffer from SEVERE acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





At this site, she also compares some of the products you mentioned above and what could be the best option for you too...





Hope this source will help :-)








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.
wow, you really need to get some rest? Well I have been using a prodcut by clinque..you can go to the mall where they sell make up in department stores like Boscovs or Macy's or whatever store they have where you live..and talk to them about buying a acne bar of soap for you face and body...they will test your skin type and see what is best for you. try to drink lots of water, keep all things of your face, no hair, no hands, no oils or other products and keep the pillow off of your face if you can. avoid high greasy foods and try to avoid beef and sodas...so you can clean out your system. I wish you well and I hope you can get something from clinque that can help you the way it helped me...
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment