Monday, July 26, 2010

I have bad acne how do i get rid of it?

ok i have bad face acne, i have tryed alot


i was my face twice a day, i have tryed things like proactive, and cream from the doctor, nothing helps,


anything that may help, i love love to have.I have bad acne how do i get rid of it?
The ONLY thing that worked for me was the Medicated Acne Package from Bee Royal. It has more and different medicated acne products than any other. It also has a lot of natural acne fighters too. Nothing I mean NOTHING has worked like it. Oh and it lasts like 8 months. Google Bee Royal Acne Package. It aint cheap but like I said it really works.I have bad acne how do i get rid of it?
i used clear now and got rid of my acne. i guess it depends on what you want to spend....





https://smartstart.mychoices.biz/Retail/Cart.aspx?PG=11





its awesome cause theres 100 money back guarantee. i bought an extra acne wash to keep in the shower cause my back gets acne too.
go back to your doctor and say the cream hasn't worked


and that you've tried everything else


they'll probably suggest either a stronger version of the cream you have or an entirely different spot cream





good luck xxox
I just bough Murad from Sephora. I bought the clenser, and the acne sport tratment and IT WORKS! In two days my skin has gotten soooo much better. I love it !





I hope it works for you! :]
Try Neutrogena acne wash. Use that everyday to wash your face. Then try stride-ex extra strength acne pads. Those seemed to help me a lot! Hope I helped!
Dont touch your acne.... (thats # 1)but i am not sure aobut waht to do next...
try a pill called isoface


i used it and i got a baby face
go to the doctor hope i help
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment