Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have really bad acne, and I am extremely self-conscious about it. Any help?

My acne is frustrating me, and I think it's time I got rid of it. I bought an acne facial wash, but I do not understand how I should use it. I do not understand how often or when I should use it as well. I want my face to be flawless more than anything in the world. Please help!I have really bad acne, and I am extremely self-conscious about it. Any help?
The first solution that will work is:water. Drink lots of water! I replaced all of my soda and juice with water. It has cleared my face so much, and its helping get rid of scars. I ge the occasional pimple(s) but it's usually because of my period, so it's expected.





You should wash your face in the morning and before going to bed. Don't believe that the more you wash the faster the product will work, because this will dry your skin out, and possibly cause more acne when your face produces more oil to combat the dryness. After you wash your face, you should use a moisturizer to prevent dyness.





Once or twice a week I use a face mask, or a ';facial'; and this gets really deep down to the pores for an extensive cleaning. At night, after washing my face and before using moisturizer, I use acne spot treatments on the pimple.I have really bad acne, and I am extremely self-conscious about it. Any help?
follow the directionson your product.


you should see a doctor.


i also suffer from acne, and i know how it feels.


sometime i just want to hide my face.


but dont let acne ruin your life.


dont let it control you,you control it.


try putting honey on your face for at least 15 minutes.


good luck and best wishes.


%26lt;3
Go to dermatologist, if your acne is really that serious.


The longer you leave them untreated, the more chance you have to be left with bad scars and they can last lifetime.
Check out my article on managing acne :)





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment