Saturday, July 24, 2010

Will Silicea help me with bad skin and acne breakouts?

I am 30 years old. I have really bad skin and breaks out on a regular basis. Whenever i see my doctor, all they give me is prednisone steroids and id rather not take these side effect drugs the rest of my life. It would be better to find out what im not getting enough of in my diet and fix the problem instead.


Would Silicea help my skin, and is there anything else that would be good to try? other than more drugs to temporarily solve the problem.Will Silicea help me with bad skin and acne breakouts?
It just happends. People just dont have the greatest skin. The people in hollywood, they have really good skin, because they have been buying top of the line lotion, for ever! Sellicea would help, but make sure you go all the facts from your doctor on how to use it, and other doctors as well, to avoid the side affects as best as possible.Will Silicea help me with bad skin and acne breakouts?
yep prednisone is a steroid. I use it for my eyes/ I hade cornea transplant/ Not sure of the side effect on the skin. I wish I had alternatives. .

No comments:

Post a Comment