Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why is iodine and milk bad for acne prone skin?

?Why is iodine and milk bad for acne prone skin?
It's the iodine that is used to clean the cow's udders and the milking machinery-- traces of it get into the milk. Therefore, drinking lots of milk ups a persons iodine intake and causes them to break out. Some people are more sensitive to it than others, almost like an allergy.





I used to drink glasses upon glasses of milk every day and had horrible skin. It wasn't until my mom read an article in Prevention magazine that featured this odd story that I had ever heard of such a thing. Stopped drinking milk, my skin cleared up within a week. Now I limit myself to only one glass a week as a treat and my skin has been clean and clear as a result ever since.Why is iodine and milk bad for acne prone skin?
Aloe Vera, this common home plant, is an indispensable acne and oily skin remedy. You can cut its meaty leaf and apply the thick gel-juice directly on the acne or freeze it with water to make refreshing ice cubes. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment