Monday, July 26, 2010

My sister has very bad acne?

My sister has had acne since she was 11 and progressively worsened as she got older. Does anyone know any remedies that she can try or any information that might be helpful. (has anyone ever heard of baking soda and water being a good treatment?)My sister has very bad acne?
go to the doctor. accutane is honestly the best medicine you will EVER use. look it up online [:My sister has very bad acne?
wash with basis soap, moisturize with nadolina aloe vera, both are very inexpensive





and use md skincare peel....this is expensive...but will get rid of acne scars.





and do not....do not pick or sqeeze and acne and scars should clear up!!
Well, some say the baking soda things works, others not so much, like myself. I do not have raging acne or anything, but ive always had a similar problem with blemishes. I have recently started Proactiv and it really works. I would tell your sister about that. She has to keep up with it and do it daily, but believe me its well worth the time, and money. hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment