Saturday, July 24, 2010

Would you date a girl who looked like she had herpes but she really didn't b/c it was just bad acne?

Because that is me. I am scared to put a picture up b/c I don't want anybody to recognize me but I am 5'7';, 130 lbs, brunette with bad acne all over my face but especially around my mouth. Would you date me?Would you date a girl who looked like she had herpes but she really didn't b/c it was just bad acne?
Probably not.Would you date a girl who looked like she had herpes but she really didn't b/c it was just bad acne?
why dont you go on some strong acne meds, like acutane or something? go to the doctors and im sure they can clear up ur acne in a year tops :) good luck to you!





btw im girl and straight so thats the reason i wouldnt date you haha
ew no, get that acne cleaned up what the hell are you waiting for? if you want a bf DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Provided you gave me a recent STD panel with everything from syph to HIV, I'd consider it.
If you had a good personality. Most of these D*cks don't realize acne goes away and everyone gets it.
NOXEMA!!!











Buy some!!!!
Just get some Clean %26amp; Clear or something. 5.00 at Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment