Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne trouble - I have bad acne ... I tried everything but they seem not to go away. Can you give me ideas!!!?

Acne is never fun and there are several sensible things you can do to help your situation. Always remember to eat clean healthy food and stay away from junk food as much as possible, and drink tons of pure water. If you have a severe case, go into your local guru in holistic medicine and see what solutions they can offer. There some tremendous natural remedies that can help and I have had great success with mine doing this. There are a couple of products I would recommend, one is Acnezine and another neat tool that I find helps get rid of nasty flare ups fast, is a little tool called a zit zapper.Acne trouble - I have bad acne ... I tried everything but they seem not to go away. Can you give me ideas!!!?
u put past of turmeric and sandal power ,add some rose water also ,this makes u feel better and it takes some time . but sure it cures , if not tell me i will help u .Acne trouble - I have bad acne ... I tried everything but they seem not to go away. Can you give me ideas!!!?
Have you looked into this natural acne cure?
You don't necessary need ance cream to get rid of acne. trust me i've tried heaps...i used to hav heaps of fat, ugly acne on my face but not anymore!!!


All you need to do is drink lots and lots of water everyday, sleep early and don't stay up too late, cleanse your face with any kind of cleanser like nitrogener and clean and clear, don't eat too many chocolates and sweets, but eat advocado and other fruit and veg.


(i'm not sure about the chocolate and fruit and veg part...that's wat my mum told me XD)
two words: paper bag
i dont usually get acne, but when i do i use mary kays velocity as soon as i notice and almost always by the next day it is gone. use it before bed and when you wake up. its only like 10$ and its worth every penny. and it smells good:)
Try using tea tree oil. Its about $5.00 at walmart. Its great for the whole body. Dont use it at full strength though, dilute it with water. You can also try washing your face with warm green tea bags and letting it stay on about 10 minutes and then washing it off with cool water. If you wear makeup, try not to fall asleep wearing it and wash it off every night. Also you can try a makeup called (sheer cover)that not only covers up the acne but helps clear up your skin. Proactive is ok but it tends to dry the skin out. Good Luck :)
try tetrocyclin. trust me. I thought I had tried every thing too, byut then my dermatologist triued one last thing, tetrocyclin. It's an antibotic pill that's a presciption though, so you'll need to get refills from your doctor. But don't be fooled by the pill appearance, this stuff works great!!!
yes! my favorite customer! lolz use clean and clear! omg it helped me even though i have little acne probs, i had this huge bump, and it went away in a matter of 2-4 days! not weeks and keep it on 4 a while!
There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
try yogurt it soothes your skin. Also make masks of honey, lemon, milk, and almond oil this helps your skin, removes bacteria, scaring and it soothes and it will not burn your skin. it takes time but it works!!!! if you are allergic to any of the ingredients don't. don't touch your face, don't pop them, and most of all change your pillowcases at least twice a week if you have oily skin, if not try a dermatologist and a cosmetologist for facials those improve your skin!!! good luck honey!!!
Acne or pimples are usually a result of hormonal changes and an irregular and increased production of oil by the sebaceous glands. An excellent remedy for pimples or acne-prone skin can be made by mixing 1 teaspoon ground cloves with 2 tablespoons fullers earth and ice water. When you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment