Friday, August 20, 2010

Why did God give me bad acne?

I have bad acne all over my face and I get whiteheads all around my mouth and it looks like I have herpes and nobody wants to kiss me and everybody says I am a STD hooker.





Why did God do this to me? I have always been a good Christian and my family goes to church everyweek and I have only touched a penis I have never let it inside me.





I pray all the time for God to make my acne go away but He never does, why is he doing this to me?Why did God give me bad acne?
Funny! When I was in my teens I had the most awful acne all over my face, just as you have described. I never even thought of blaming it on ';God';. I knew there was something askew with my physical body, and I tried all kinds of treatments to get rid of it. The only thing that did get rid of it, was time.





I am now 78 years of age. That is in my past and is a very bad memory for me, because I suffered terribly, emotionally, just like you are feeling now.





The only thing I can say to you is - and I am not trying to be glibe - this too shall pass.





Keep your face as clean as possible with plain soap and water. Do not use any creams, face washes etc. just plain water and soap. These days there are many other products that have worked on young girls that I know, including one excellent one - PROACTIV - this worked for my daughter and many others.





I have been married twice, have six wonderful children and grandchildren. What is happening to you now will only affect the rest of your life if you make it a serious issue. Do what you can to help it heal, but do not blame, judge, or get depressed over it. That will only make it worse.





I went through hell when I had it. My face was awful, now if you see my profile picture, you will see that I weathered the storm and came out of it quite well.





It is according to how you deal with this, as to what the rest of your life will be like. Do not care about other people, just know that it is going to clear up in the future, and until that time you are going to do the best you can to ';weather the storm';.





I know exactly what you are going through and I feel sad for you, but I also know that it will not ruin the rest of your life, because it did NOT ruin mine.





Peace and love,





One other thing - do not try and cover your face with thick make-up, that is the worse thing you can do for it. It will worsen the situation.Why did God give me bad acne?
God is not the reason for your bad acne its because your geans if your parents or grandparents have acne it is more likely for you ended up having acne dot use proactive if you have sensitive skin because it will burn your face i know because me and my brother use it and it just made it worse now i use netrogena ';Oil Free Acne Wash'; my face is greasy and the oil free acne wash helps me





and i dont think you been a good Christian bcuz i just read a question from someone else and you called her ';u r a coksuking sluuut ';
I don't know why God gives you bad acne. But I do know that God also gives us ways to treat acne. Wish you recover soon with the treatment.
lol i hope this is a joke because i'll feel like an *** for laughing.





Use Proactive my cousin used it for her hideous acne and it worked. She's a beautiful girl [:
My friend


God didn't give you this problem.


You are a product of your family genes


I have read a few of the answers and some seem to have a good way of taking care of it.


I personally never had the problem.


peace
He thinks it's funny. Just like he thinks it's even more fun to now and then give a person a painful one on their butt and make it hurt to sit down.
To protect you from becoming promiscuous
There's some good products out there for that.





As for the religious part of it, either God doesn't like you (He's mean) or he doesn't exist (much more likely).
The god/s don't like you.
God didn't give you bad acne. There is cream and medicine to cure your problem.
God gave acne free will. Acne has the chance to go away, but God is making acne choose between His love and your face.
God is a prick, assuming one exists.
I don't know..it looks like you are wearing some sort of mask. Maybe if you take it off you won't sweat so much and it won't clog your pores.
to force you to buy Clearasil
He's a spokesman for proactive he gets paid for that crap
don't loose your faith in God because of this, he is an awesome God!!





I suggest using Proactiv
buy clean and clear or proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment