Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i loose extremely bad acne ive had it for 2 years or more?

ive used proactiv, clean and clear, benzoyl peroxide, persa gel, clearisal, clearisal ultra, neutrogena , .... and it didnt workHow do i loose extremely bad acne ive had it for 2 years or more?
I have acne since I was 16. I put up with it for a while until I reached the point that I thought I would have a nervous breakdown.





I tried everything at home. Changing shampoo and washing hair and skin regularly helped slightly as the grease from hair on the pillow can sometimes affect you in your sleep. I tried washing with salt water to clear the infection, but this only worked sometimes.





I went to the doctor and was prescribed Minocycline which is a family of antibiotics which I think is called Tetracyclines. This helped a lot. From time to time I still got bad break outs- but you have to remember that alcohol can make antibiotics less effective. But, because my skin was still bothering me, I got a topical roll-on solution from the doctors called Aknemycin to use in addition to antibiotics- and this helped even more.





There can be all sorts of reasons for acne. Some get it just during puberty...others (women) during different times of the month...some can have allergies... and others have an underlying health condition.





Like I said, antibiotics and that roll-on worked wonders for me, but your own doctor would be able to give much better, personal advice.How do i loose extremely bad acne ive had it for 2 years or more?
Try Natures cure or accutane, maybe that might help you.


Perhaps you should see a dermatologist and get some insight about what kind of skin type you really have, a lot of people don't about how their skin type does play a big role on how an acne product will effect their skin. Drink lots of water and exerise often, that will help you a lot with stress which is a common cause of acne. Eating right does help as well so you should definitely avoid eating sugary or greasy food and snack on veggies, fruits, and nuts instead. I hope this helpful to you, Good Luck my friend.
When I had to go to my doctor as a normal check up I just mentioned my spots and he gave me some cream to apply everyday on the night. It really helped after a month or two and to finish it off I've got a spot stick (so to speak) which you apply at night and it really helps. I have no spots and I had quite severe acne.





If I'm totally honest them spot things; they tell you they do so and so but in reality they don't do much. Your better of getting some coke and rubbing it on your face than wasting your money.





Overall just go to the doctor and get some prescribed !
You should go to a dermatologist because they can give you stuff SO much stronger than all of those combined. Someone I know had really bad acne and after she went to the derm she barely has any anymore! I didn't know her before when she had it, but she told me it was REALLY bad. It'll just be hard convincing your parents, that's all. But it's for the benefit of your skin!! :)
birth control (if youre a girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment