Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have Bad and i mean bad acne. What i should i use to clear it up. p.s I have even used Proactive.?

I Have Bad and i mean bad acne. What i should i use to clear it up. p.s I have even used Proactive. Give me something i can buy or get from an online storeI Have Bad and i mean bad acne. What i should i use to clear it up. p.s I have even used Proactive.?
I have to agree that you do need to see a dermatologist. I have tried everything for acne and nothing really worked from OTC. It will just waste time that you could have spent going to see a dermatologist. He/She will probably prescribe you Differin (which really doesn't work AT ALL). If you do go to a dermatologist, ask him about doxycycline. It's a pill that kills the bacteria that causes the acne. You take it twice a day. The only side effect is that it increases your skin sensitivity. I went down south to Mississippi in February where it was chilly and I got terrible sunburn, even when it was 50 degrees outside! But it does work. After a while though, it stopped working (for me). I have an appt in November to get registered for Accutane. I can't wait to go on it. I am through with this battle. The best of luck to you! I Have Bad and i mean bad acne. What i should i use to clear it up. p.s I have even used Proactive.?
I am a firm believer that milk causes many skin problems. When you drink milk you are drinking the mother cows hormones. If topical treatments, such as proactive don't work, then the problem is internal. I know cheese tastes good, but its full of hormones which may be causing your acne. The no milk, no acne diet may be tough, but it may be worth it.
use a facial scrub everyday. 3 times a day.


i had neutrogena facial scrub and a clearasil facial scrub. right now im using clearasil they both work. they keep your face clean, fresh and healthy looking and not oily. wash your face really good for at least a minute


if your face is dirty that can cause pimples too.


proactiv works not 100% though. i only used refining mask a couple months ago and it dries out of my skin and the pimples. but the dry skin was a problem so i stopped using it. try taking mecidine for acne.


right now, im just using the scrub and a cream called equate hydrocortisone 1% cream. it's just a cream to heal bumps not specifically acne but it works for me and i was really surprised so now i use it everyday. =] and drink a lot of water. ;] good luckk.





try watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEzSb4iU鈥?/a>
Acne forms when sebum (skin oil) and bacteria become trapped in follicles in the skin. Blemishes appear when these oils prevent the skin from naturally shedding which may be in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples or cysts. Severe cases of acne will often leave indentations or scars on the skin.





http://www.flawlessimageandhealth.com/la鈥?/a>
well i was going to say Proactiv.


but it doesn't work for everyone.


so the next step would be to see a dermatologist.


if you have severe acne, you could have scars for the rest of your life, if it isn't taken care of right away.


they usually will prescribe some kind of pill of shot that will reduce them rapidly.
You really need to see a dermatologist. You may need to have prescription medicine to treat yours since you say it's bad. Antibiotics or Accutane.





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/acne/DS鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment