Friday, August 20, 2010

I Have super bad acne how can I get rid of it quick?

apply lemon juice mixed with honey.I Have super bad acne how can I get rid of it quick?
ProActive...it works!I Have super bad acne how can I get rid of it quick?
pro active
I use Lucidol (prescription). it goes in different levels from 1% to 10%. it wil dry your skin out (like most of them will) but after using it for a while u will start noticing bumps getting smaller, and blemishes dissapearing the next day and u have to use it at night. im not making this up, I know.





I dont reccomend proactive, I used it for 1 year and I started breaking out faster than the proactive could get rid of it (I got the ugly period bumps every month though) so i went to a dermatologist and they gave me Lucidol and it works great, especially at 5% and 10% but you have to start off low at first.





My boyfriend told me he used to have really bad acne when he was younger and now his skin is clear. He told me he used something called Accutane (sp?)
drink h2o and use pro active and when you do avoid direct sunlite
Go to a dermatologist and ask them about accutane. Good Luck!! I used accutane and I have not had any breakouts since.
I buy acne products from Clinique. They are a little expensive but they work great! They have even faded my acne scars.





www.clinique.com
i had really bad acne and then i used a drug called mino-cycoling and the pimples were gone in 3 weeks it was amazing and they havnt came back and now my skin is perfectly clear.
Most things take a while, the quickest way would be to skin your face.
You have no idea how bad it can get. For one, right off the bat, you CAN'T get rid of acne instantly. Another thing is, never pop the acne and stuff, it gets worse. I suggest Proactiv cause you don't need a subscription or anything. If it's really bad, see a dermatologist and they could probably prescribe something. Be careful, though. Some medicines can have serious side effects with you reproductive system (not good)! Then there is makeup. This can make it worse, or just offer a quick fix.





P.S. If you love things like cheese, milk, etc. STAY AWAY. Three or more servings of these a day can make acne MUCH worse.
Go to a dermatoligist, there are many different types of acne treatments available with excellent results. I went to one and he fixed me up but I waited too long (years too long) and have acne scars that I am now stuck with for the rest of my life. If you don't have insurance, Proactive seems pretty good from what I heard, though its main ingredient is benzoil peroxide, same as the cheaper stuff you buy at any drugstore for a lot less. Whatever method you use, use it religiously and you should see results. But, if at all possible, go to a dermotologist.
acutane is the best proactive made my ace worse
i feel you i have had really bad acne since third grade (and it doesnt help that my sister laughs at me for it all the time) so in 5th grade my mom took me to see a dermatoligist and he gave me a medicne that didnt work then he gave me Differin and it works so great!!! I would definatly recomed Differin
Proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment