Monday, August 23, 2010

I have Bad Acne how do i get ride of it?

I have really bad Acne!!! please help if you know the best way to get ride of it.. i am 23 years old and have really oily skin and need help with the acne what can i use..I have Bad Acne how do i get ride of it?
Hmm... 23 is quite old to still be getting serious acne. I recommend you speak to your doctor - home treatment will not help. Your doctor will likely prescribe a course of antibiotics (vibramycin, minocin, erythromycin etc...). He may also prescribe a topical lotion that will dry the skin. In extreme cases he may prescribe ';roaccutane'; - this is very effective at clearing up extreme acne but it has can cause significant side effects.





Also, avoid the face washes targetted at teenagers. My experience of them is that they make the problem far worse (and even create a problem where there was none previously!)





Best of luck.I have Bad Acne how do i get ride of it?
Try using exposed skin care its a product from the proactive line. I love it it works really well! Its a little expensive but it's definitely worth it. Its not a spot treatment its for your whole face so your not just doing the same thing over and over again with no results. Just go to Exposedskincare.com to check it out :) Good luck
PROACTIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment