Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have bad acne i need help. I buy the stuff and it does not work. What should I do? HELP?

Is there anything i can do when i wake up or before I go to bed.I have bad acne i need help. I buy the stuff and it does not work. What should I do? HELP?
Try proactive! It really does workI have bad acne i need help. I buy the stuff and it does not work. What should I do? HELP?
See your doctor. They can provide prescription creams that work, and if not that, then low dose antibiotics which clear your skin right up. You should go to a dermatologist but you might need a referral.





Just wash your face twice daily using products with Salicic acid...it kills the bacteria. Exfoliate once a week too. (Baking soda is good for that).
There are about a million products out there that promise magical results... however, the things I would most recommend:





1. if it's really bad, and you have access to a doctor - pref. a dermatologist - go see him/her and discuss your situation. Acne can be caused by all kinds of things... hormones, diet, environment, bacteria, stress, and on and on. A doc can help you target your issue easier.





2. A lot of times, eating fewer processed foods in exchange for whole foods, etc. ...decreasing your sugar intake (not just talking about candy and junk food) ...and getting some daily exercise (pref. outside - getting a little sun) -does wonders.





3. I know several people who have had amazing results with Arbonne's Clear Advantage System http://www.arbonne.com/products/beyond_basics/


-which is a vegan, botanically based approach to skin care... versus the predominately chemcial/drug treatments that are so heavily advertised. They also have a Rejuvinating Cream that's good for geting rid of scars. That may be worth a shot.





I'm sure there are other products - but Arbonne is the one that I'm most familiar with, that has seen results.





Either way though, acne is generally a sign that something is out of balance. Like I said - if you can, go to a doctor. But as for you... check out your diet. Diet can greatly affect your hormone levels - which is a big causer of acne. Make sure you're getting enough good cholesterol, and again - lower sugar, more water, more exercise, more sunshine (in moderation), more basic/whole foods vs pre-processed foods... Basically - a slow and natural detox.





That's all I've got for ya. Hope it helps.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment