Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad acne on my face, one side stays clear and the other side is horrible. i tried everything!?

i've gone to the dermaltologist and ill be using accutane but the waiting period is 2 months and i want to clear my face beofre my boyfriends prom in may. any help, its so upsetting.I have really bad acne on my face, one side stays clear and the other side is horrible. i tried everything!?
I can relate to your bad acne problem. It never fails when I have a date or planning to attend a business meeting, my acne always breaks out the day before. It is more annoying than anything! I try putting a dab of toothpaste on pimples that are about to pop and the ingredients in the toothpaste helps to dry it up, though putting too much on it can burn.





I found some useful information on AcneNet that you may want to check out: http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnene鈥?/a> There鈥檚 lots of information on treatments for acne. Another thing I have read about to help clear up acne is green tea. You can read about green tea benefits here: http://www.womans-health.net/greentea/ar鈥?/a> Drinking green tea actually has been found to have a lot of health benefits, including combating acne and other various skin conditions.





Hopefully you can get your face cleared up before your boyfriend鈥檚 prom!





Good luck!I have really bad acne on my face, one side stays clear and the other side is horrible. i tried everything!?
Eat less greasy food.
I know where you are coming from, I had the same problem. Nothing worked for me. What helped was to drink lots of water, and eat more fruits and veggies, and lay off the chocolate and fried foods. That helped a little bit, but I was able to get rid of the rest when I went on the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment