Friday, August 20, 2010

If i use different kinds of acne products together, is that bad?

I have been using clean and clear, biore and oxy. Is that bad?If i use different kinds of acne products together, is that bad?
Your skin will get irritated and dry out. Best to find a really good acne system. I use Clinque's 3-step system and it got rid of my trouble acne in about a week after using it regularly.If i use different kinds of acne products together, is that bad?
yes because your skin will get irritated!! :)
Look on the directions or consult a dermatologist.
I don't think so. Unless on the package it says do not use with other acne products.
yes actually it is. using different products is very bad for your skin it may irrate it and cause it to break out and look worse than it did in the first place. i suggest using marykay products. i am a consultant and my daughter uses there acne products. and they work very well on her. my website is www.marykay.com/joycewhittington incase you are interested in there products.

No comments:

Post a Comment