Friday, August 20, 2010

I have bad acne help please?

I have really bad acne. What medicines are the best to take to get rid of it?I have bad acne help please?
go on accutane if its as bad as it sounds im on it right now I've been on it for about 3 months now and areas where I had mild to moderate acne is gone but I still have acne in some more severe areas but it takes 5 to 6 months to see full results so I'd say if you want something that will work pretty fast and its pratically a guarrantee to help your acne you might as well just skip all those otc products and antibiotics because they will only help with light cases of acne.I have bad acne help please?
this may sound a little wierd, but i read it in a magazine and tried it and it actually works!





try to wash your face with dandruff shampoo, like head and shoulders or something.





and in addition to that if you want to you can put toothpaste on the spots before you go to bet and keep that on over night. it really helps =]





i hope i helped you.
Avoid Dairy, Junk Food, Salt, Etc. I Put rubbing alchol on my face at night and in the morning and it goes away :). Eventually but don't pop them they leave marks on your face that stay there forever unless you get scar removal surgery.
birth control pills, seriously ask your doctor about it it takes about 2-3 months but i havent had a single pimple since.
Dove beauty bar soap thats what my husband used and it cleared him up real quick.
accutane!!!!!!! i think thats how you spell it but it WORKS and very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment