Friday, August 20, 2010

I have really, really bad acne I have tried everything what should I do?

HEY! I have struggled with acne since 5th grade. I have tried so many things including Differen, Adoxa, Proactive, Murad, Zapyzit, AcneFree, Clearasil, Netrogena Acne Wash and much much more! I totally went crazy and then stumbled on to a website. It is called www.acne.org. It is an information site about a regimin that will keep you clear. I am on my 2nd week and I already see results. Read about his regimin, and it WILL work!








HIH!





Remember there is NO cure for acne....only a way to control it.I have really, really bad acne I have tried everything what should I do?
if u have a small towel then go heat up the towel with hot water then put it on your face till the heat is outI have really, really bad acne I have tried everything what should I do?
Aw Hunny! I know how you feel because I went through this. Then I found a beauty consultant who worked with me to find just the right products and now I have really good skin! Even the dermatologist didn't help me! Not even Proactive! It made my skin dry and itchy.





I'll refer you to my beauty consultant and you can contact her through her website with any questions: www.marykay.com/adina_k





She's so nice - she'll help you - i promise!
stop eating chocolate, nuts, and soda


also drink lots of water and try to be less stressful
I never had bad acne but Proactive did clear up the few zits I had IMMEDIATELY. Try it, it works well and it's pretty cheap.
Preperation H works great! put it on at night after a shower... it stinks a little but it works! and it prevents scaring!
I tried AcneFree, or u can do Proactiv.
Dermatologist...and wait for puberty to end.
acne is usually caused by oily skin and clogged pores. all you need to do clean you face twice a day with oil free cleanser and then apply acne treatment gel.
ivory soap and the acnefree stuff from walmart, half the price as proactive and just as good!(found in health and beauty aids)
Proactive works.
Put yogurt on your face it might work! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
okay, you should first get noxzema, and just put it on your face like a mask, leave it overnite. then in the morning wash it off. you should stay away from greasy foods for a good while. then just keep on washing your face with noxzema. don't pop any zits. it will spread and make things worse.
yeah go to a dermatologist and they will help you on you specific skin
i gave someone else this solution and it worked for them. i have the same acne problem, so unfortunately, people like us have to work a lot harder at keeping our faces clean from dirt. take a wet face rag and wipe all the dirt/makeup from your face. i usually do this in the shower where the steam opens the pores. or you can take a bowl of boiled hot water and put your face over so the steam opens the pores. clean off all the dirt. also, use a face scrub to get out all excess dirt like 3 times a week. use a face cleanser about 3 times a week as well. after your face is clean, splash cold water or rub ice on your face to close the pores. then use an oil free moisturizer. use it morning and night.
Go to a dermintoloigist
try proactive solution it really works...

No comments:

Post a Comment