Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad acne. What medication do you recommend?

a dermetologist is your best bet to be asking this question too.I have really bad acne. What medication do you recommend?
clearpores is really good. http://www.treatment-of-acne.com/acne-product-reviews.php Report Abuse
I have really bad acne. What medication do you recommend?
it what you r eating soda fried food pork
benzaclin or something. it works like magic.


if not then use tretinoin and it works within 1-3 days
try h20 plus products
proactiv acne treatment
Tazorac works great but it's prescription. Ask your dermatologist what medication would be best for you. Good luck!
try any nitrogena products, and if you have sensitive skin, use the sensitive type, etc..





or use dead sea products, i use those and all my acne is GONE. I used to have alot, and results come in like.. a week.. its pretty awesome :)
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment