Friday, August 20, 2010

I am 28yrs old, for the past 2 years I have developed acne really bad on my face. i was on a cream from the ?

doctor and it didnt' work.. can you suggest anything that might help.. this is embarrising. i feel like a teenager. I am 28yrs old, for the past 2 years I have developed acne really bad on my face. i was on a cream from the ?
take your make-up off every night and use pro-active solution it actually works. also if its really bad go on the pill, some of them can help with your skin. I am 28yrs old, for the past 2 years I have developed acne really bad on my face. i was on a cream from the ?
Antibiotics or Accutane. See a dermatologist. Use mineral makeup instead of regular foundation. Wash your pillow case often. Always use a clean towel, never use a towel twice. Get a Clarisonic face brush, this will help remove dead skin cells and cleans deeper into the skin.
i wouldnt suggest washing your face too many times


it takes away the oils then your face ends up producing more, which causes acne


dont touch your face


Keep your hair away from your face since it has oil








you should really try proactiv, it really works



Drinking green tea really help me get rid of the acne on my face, and also drinking A LOT of water and not really fatty foods. And if you do realize that after you eat anything that has chocolate that you get acne the next morning , than stay of of chocolate. Creams are not the best to use as a acne treatment because it clogs your pores. So the best thing to use is a gentle scrub to clean your pores everyday (either in the morning or at night). I use Zypprex, it is a nice organic solution and it is made up of all mother nature products and it is not harmful to your face. Good Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment