Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have bad acne and it wont go away?

i just got neutogena and it works really good. every single time i use it though my pimples go away and are replaced with some little black dot! dos anyone know what it is or how i get rid of it?I have bad acne and it wont go away?
Yeah go to the doctor, its what I did.





Its not embaressing at all.





You'll get treatment that will clear your skin in like a week.





AND if you're under 16/on NHS or whatever it will be free which saves you paying money for spot creams and things.I have bad acne and it wont go away?
no clue man sorry, but i have bad acne and what i suggest is if its really bothering you, go to ur dermatologist and get on accutane right away. people talk a lot of **** about it but it is the only thing that works on everyone. there's minor side effects but they wont bother u if u take care of yourself properly

No comments:

Post a Comment